Technical Training Coordinator in a Management and Finance Consulting Firm
Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Tittle: Technical Training Coordinator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The appointee will report to the Regional Head and will have responsibilities for the establishment and profitable management of the firm’s technical training, consulting, recruitment and outsourcing SBU.
- Providing technical expertise for engineering training and power consulting projects,
- Developing technical training and consulting products and services,
- Identify, scope, negotiate and lead the implementation of technical training consulting projects
- Review and update curriculum for power training programmes,
- Developing new businesses and maintaining relationships with clients and foreign technical partners,
- Facilitating training programmes and identifying facilitators for the various programmes, including renewable energy.
- Source for technical partners within and outside the country.
- Minimum of ten years management experience in the Engineering/Power Industry,
- Extensive experience in training delivery
- Good knowledge of alternative power sources, including Wind and Solar Energy, etc.
- Good Project Management/Implementation experience
- Strong business development skills
- Experience in SBU start-ups will be an added advantage
- Experience in Sales Engineering will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with Technical Training Coordinator – Rivers State as Job Subject.
Application Deadline 20th December, 2017.