Technical Sales and Marketing Lead at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management.
We are recruiting to fill the below position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales and Marketing Lead
- Lead the Technical Sales Team by Creating Ongoing Activities that Promote the Company and its Products/Services.
- Managing Sales and Marketing, by Developing Sales Strategies and Supporting Marketing Activities to increase Productivity.
- Developing Marketing and Sales Strategies, Sales Plans and Profit Targets for the Organization.
- Managing all Sales Units Heads with an Oversight Role on Activities, Tasks and Reports.
- Ensuring Deliverables Fit into Overall Strategy Plans.
- Monitoring the Performance of the Sales Team by Establishing a System of Reports and Communications involving Sales Reports.
- Maintaining Sales Volume, Establishing and Adjusting the Selling Price by Monitoring Costs, Competition, and Supply and Demand.
- Managing and Overseeing the Sales Team to Demonstrate the Ability to Meet Specified Targets within a given time frame.
- Developing Yearly Sales and Marketing Budget with inputs from all allied Departments.
- To Oversee the Social Media Platforms and Online Marketing, Marketing Communication, Brand Communication and Public Relations.
- Exploring and identifying new sales avenues/opportunities for products.
- Planning and executing new initiatives and strategies for expanding products market and growth.
- Strategizing and continuous working towards company brand building.
- Managing, strengthening and leveraging customer relationship across all main customers groups (private and public sector, tender business).
- Building competent, effective, efficient and result oriented sales team.
- Analysing market intelligence on competition and strategizing accordingly.
- Implementation and maintenance of quality systems and continuous improvement methodologies with specific focus on growth, cost reduction and process improvements.
- Managing difficult circumstances pertaining to sales, marketing, administration, etc.
- Prospect for and secure new business deals for company and Meet sales targets.
- Fully understand products’ functionality and benefits.
- Develop and deploy competitive market plans and strategies to promote company products and services.
- Professionally manage all prospective and actual customers of the company.
- Represent company in exhibitions, trade shows and others.
- Maintain complete and accurate records and reports on clients, sales transactions and business development and activities.
- Ensure, sustain and maintain business relationships with all clients.
- Develop relationship with architects, consultants, specifiers and key influencers.
- Analyse, develop, implement and follow-up on business development approach for end user groups.
- Present, discuss, adjust and follow-up on technical and commercial solutions with end-users, consultants, influencers and construction companies.
- Actively get involved in projects specifications, tender documents and budgetary quotes.
- Active use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Develop and maintain the image with existing and potential partners and other stakeholder.
- A good degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Knowledge of ELV installations
- Must be 37 years and above
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience.
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com