Technical Officer in an Energy Based company
Protege Management – Our client, an Abuja based Energy company, is looking for the services of an experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer
- The Technical Officer will be responsible to provide technical leadership in all aspects of the business to ensure the company’s technologies are used appropriately.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goal.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Help departments use technology profitably.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes.
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology.
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
- 3 years proven experience as a Technical Officer or similar leadership role.
- Proficient in PCB designs and assembling of electronic components.
- Automation/Programming skills.
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy.
- Good knowledge of building technology and electrical designs.
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership and organisational abilities.
- Strategic thinking.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: This position is only for Abuja based residents and candidates CV’s from other States will not be perused.
Application Deadline 8th December, 2017.