Technical Manager at Saro Agro Sciences Limited
Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The Technical Manager’s role is to work with marketing and Customer relationship manager to expand product solutions and offerings.
- Evaluate technical fit of projects and products
- Review of product catalogue
- Manage product registration
- Manage stewardship
- Coordinate relationship with research institutes and technical issues with R&D partners
- Provide crop management to the team (Full Agronomy education)
- Support service to both Marketing unit and the channels
- Work with marketing and Customer relationship manager to expand product solutions and offerings.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Minimum of a Second-Class Upper in University degree in any one of the social sciences and other related discipline.
- Required Age: 27 -36 years
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Agronomic background
- Experience from Research institutes or similar position from multinationals
- Must be strict and professional
- Must have industry knowledge (be conversant with latest developments in agric industry)
- High network with industry players
- Willing to collaborate both internally and externally
- Ability to help team identify problems at the root of several technical issues
- Ability to develop mitigation strategies for technical risks
- Ability to collect, extract and analyze data
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online