Technical Assistant (Video/Camera) At Lifegate Academy
Lifegate Academy is a school born out of a vision to raise a new generation of committed, purposeful and divinely inspired future leaders.It is certain that without a sure, steady and divinely backed foundation, destiny is headed for a crash. Destiny which is the accomplishment of purpose is in line with our school motto, “Training To Fulfil Purpose”
Technical Assistant (Video/Camera)
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
- We are hiring more Technical Assistants (Video/Camera) to join our team.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software (Corel Draw, Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc. and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Responsible for Handling the video camera and Still-shot as well as training up-coming staff and media department volunteers on handling of the camera.
- Video coverage in every church service
- Assist in production of CDs and DVDs.
- Assist in sound and video setup before every service.
- Undertake self-development activities as required by the position.
- Photo Editing – Use Adobe photo editing tools to enhance photos taken from events.
- Video Editing – Use video editing software such as iMovie or Adobe Premiere Pro to carry out basic edits – cropping, audio overlay, short cuts, watermarking, GIFS or Cinemagraphs.
- Proficiency with design software – Adobe InDesign, – Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Premiere Pro and Photoshop )etc
- Candidates should have a considerable wealth of experience on the job, and MUST be able to present a PORTFOLIO of jobs done in the recent past.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- No Educational qualification required. However a Higher qualification, especially related/relevant to the Job will be an added advantage.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be very skilled with Camera Handling, Graphic Designs & Video editing
- Only Abuja Resident will be shortlisted
- The Salary is Competitive
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV’s with samples of work from their portfolio to: email@example.com