Technical Assistant & Research Analyst Job In A Reputable Engineering Firm
A reputable Engineering Firm, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant & Research Analyst
- Supports the company’s projects by preparing reports and calculations on engineering survey research,
- Maintains data storage and access by designing physical databases.
- Provides technical support to project by researching and answering questions and troubleshooting problem
- Provides administrative services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Performing administrative tasks in an office setting
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Reading and understand technical documentation
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging engineering practices
- Confirms project requirements by studying user requirements; conferring with others on project team.
- Prepares engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends; entering data and generating reports and presentations; performing calculations.
Skills and Qualification
- Must Possess at least OND/HND certification with Science Background
- Proficiency with computer programs, such as Microsoft Word and Excel, and database systems
- Problem Solving, Documentation Skills, Data Maintenance, Database Security, Promoting Process Improvement, System Administration
- Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information, Professionalism, Problem Solving, , Inventory Control,
- Age between 26 – 30 years Old
- Analyzing Information , General Math Skills, Reporting Research Results, Dealing with Complexity, Presentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Drafting, Analytical Tools, Attention to Detail, Innovation. Electrical engineering background.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2017.