Technical Assistant to Head, Projects & Engineering at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant to Head, Projects & Engineering
Req I D: Req-1275
Location: Port Harcourt
What is the candidate criteria?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline with Membership of Professional Association for related discipline.
What is the experienced/skill set required?
- Minimum of 12 years cognate Experience in Planning & Control function in EPC of Oil & Gas Pipeline & Facilities.
Does the candidate require any specific Certifications?
- PMP qualified or other Project Management Certification.
- COREN and NSE will be an added advantage.
- Pipeline Facilities Engineer, Project Management, BSc, Engineering, EPC, MS Office, MS Power Point, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online