Team Lead – Quality Analyst at Proten International
Proten is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead – Quality Analyst
- To monitor transaction quality of agents over phone, email & chat transcripts
- To maintain performance report of individual Team Members
- Audit processes for identifying process gaps and provide inputs for process efficiency
- Prepare monthly performance reports for Management reviews & Action Plan
- Conduct Root Cause and Training Need Analysis for various process
- Responsible for team motivation and Create team synergy for enhanced KPI performance
- Prepare certification module and evaluate each batch before release to operations teams
- Provide inputs to Supervisor Contact Centre for new process and refresher trainings to teams.
- Maintain records of QA reports history of officials and share them with Supervisor / HOD every week.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of AVAYA and reporting structure
- Proficient with Excel, Word & Power point, Team Player
- Customer Focused, Result oriented, Leadership quality, Energetic & Assertive
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with the subject “Team Lead – Quality Assurance” to: firstname.lastname@example.org