Team Lead Application/Software Development at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
GVA Partners is also a leading name within the recruitment industry. We have built our reputation on over the years by understanding the markets, businesses and individuals within the markets we work with and this has enabled us to deliver seamless and comprehensive recruitment solutions
Team Lead Application/Software Development
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 6 – 8 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: ICT / Computer
Our client requires team lead with hands-on experience in planning, developing of applications and project/functional team management. Ensuring delivery of projects according to agreed timelines, excellent user experience and 99%
application/service availability are some of the critical requirements of this role. In addition, the team lead technical role will include;
- Gathering and developing user specifications requirement documents for every project initiative.
- Developing project implementation plans for each initiative.
- Application development, deployment and support.
- Database programming/Script development, deployment and support.
- Data Analytics and product development.
- Data reporting and visualization.
- Admin and user guides/manual development.
- User training and solution handover
The team lead non-technical role will include;
- Managing the business intelligence and analytics team, and their deliverables.
- Managing the application development team, and their deliverables.
- Managing all projects assigned to the team and ensuring prompt delivery.
- Translating new initiatives to projects and ensuring prompt delivery.
Keys Skills & Qualifications
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or any other technology disciplines
- (e.g. Engineering, Physics)
- 6-8 years practical experience in software application development, management information system reporting, business intelligence BI and/or data science.
- Expertise and hands-on experience with programming languages/technologies such as
- PHP, Python, Oracle PL/SQL and generally working with data on different relational and non-relational Database Management Systems (DBMS).
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) as it applies to Python and
- Good data analytics and presentation skills with software like Crystal reports and
- Strong knowledge of Laravel, Flask, Django and any workflow PHP and Python framework.
- Knowledge of relational database (Oracle & MySQL).
- Knowledge in other database systems (e.g. MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST and
- Must be knowledgeable in front end development (UI & UX), cross-browser compatibility and general web functions and standards.
- Knowledge of basic operations of Linux server.
- Experience in GIT is an added advantage.
- Must know how to use an FTP client such as FileZilla, coreftp etc.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to software and the web in general.
- Good problem solving and logical thinking skills (ability to transform business
- requirements into programmable solutions).
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple organizational units (multitenancy).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as subject of the mail