Tax Associates at Wfo Roedl & Partner
At WFO Roedl & Partner, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills. The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- He/She will lead assigned Tax engagements.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 4 years Tax experience in a leading tax firm.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Nigerian tax environment including CIT, VAT, PAYE and other regulatory requirements.
- ACA and/or ACTI certification is compulsory.
- Application of transfer pricing is required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead engagements and engagement teams including client relationship management is desirable.
- Ability to generate new client leads and develop new businesses from existing clients.
- Demonstrated mastery of MS Office Suites (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) in addition to good communication and report writing skills.
- Strong leadership skill.
- Must have completed NYSC and above 25 years.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s and covering letter stating “Tax Associate” in the subject title of their email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirements will be short-listed and contacted for an interview.