System/Network Engineer Job At Workforce Group Limited
Workforce Group Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System/Network Engineer
- Designing, configuring and deploying network projects
- Provide technical and procedural direction for the actual implementation of servers, as well as interface with users, developers and the entire dream team
- Interface with vendors to obtain required hardware and software resources in a timely manner while ensuring budget controls are met
- Developing and presenting a holistic network topology diagram of existing and future projects
- Interface with developing team to review current projects and develop working documents for future projects
- Work with various teams to bring ideas to life, understand network infrastructure standards and requirements that would help deliver unique user experiences
- Network Engineers have to look at complicated network systems to find flaws or room for improvement.
- 2 – 8 years experience
Attention to Detail:
- Network engineers have to create complex blueprints for communication networks, and must make sure the systems will work together.
- Network Engineers may be a leader of other engineers to create the network.
- Sometimes many different networks come together at once. Keeping them all organized will take skill.
- Candidates with certificate and experience on CheckPoint Firewalls, Cisco Firewalls, has CCDA, CCSA, or CCSE.
- Larger firms have many employees and many engineers working together.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the Email Subject as “System/Network Engineer”
Application Deadline 5th October, 2017.