System Completion Lead at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Completion Lead
Job Type: Contracts
Category: Computer Programming, Software and Graphics
Job Nature: Normal
- Systems Completion (SC) Leads focus on the implementation of the systems completion process on executing projects, including development or review of the Systems Completion Database (System Completion Database (SCDB) ) as well as oversight of project team Systems Completion Clerks and the SCDB Administrator.
The role is characterized by:
- In-depth knowledge of the Systems Completion Process (Mechanical Completion, Commissioning and Start-up planning/sequencing, walk down & punch list management, Turn-over and Handover process).
- Collaboration with the Contractor to ensure requirements for systems completion (e.g., walk downs and reviews) are clearly understood and adhered to
- Working knowledge of Systems Completion Database set-up and management
- Ability to define project hierarchy to match completions plan
- Strong understanding of Systems Completions process, project completions strategy, facility hierarchy, discipline construction and commissioning verification activities and sequence
- Understanding of tagging system, and the allocation A & B check sheets to tags
- Leadership to ensure project priorities of safety, quality, and schedule are achieved; includes a high level of assertiveness to ensure effective communication
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Be familiar with the Contract Scope of Work and all Systems Completion Project Design Specifications (PDSs) including specified discipline PDSs addressing installation and commissioning
- Prepare or monitor preparation, planning and execution of Systems Completion activities by Contractor – Assess proposed Systems Completion Plan and provides key Commissioning and Operations inputs into Contractor deliverables including but not limited to the SCDB, certificates, check sheets, punch listing and walk down procedures, – Conduct data verification of Systems Completion Database to ensure all required components and necessary check sheets are included. Enforce Management of Change to maintain the database in line with approved design changes.
- Manage systems completion reporting during planning and execution as required in project team reports Recognize applicability and utilize company’s learned available from other projects
- Collect benchmarking data for projects and provide data to the function
- Assist the effort to capture commissioning company lessons learned
- Support development, review and issuance of SC metrics
- Years of closely related professional experience
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Discipline appropriate certification(s), or equivalent professional experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills through previous supervisory position, team leader position, engineering lead position or other leadership positions
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely convey recommendations to management
- Good facilitator with the ability to build consensus in areas of contention while enhancing working relationships
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Knowledgeable of Project Completions activities and typical commissioning practices including typical Systems Completion Database software (e.g., WinPCS, MC+, CoConsole, Orbit)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online