IT Support Officer at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) – Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL’s team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
- Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide network administration, monitor and maintain computer system and network support for all users.
- Liaise with line management regarding Information System enhancements, maintenance and co-ordinate their timely completion, including installation and follow through.
- Maintain regular backup of all files on all (computer) systems within the network.
- Troubleshooting system network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Diagnose error conditions and malfunctions on all systems and initiate the appropriate remedial actions.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Setting up new user account(s) & profile(s), & dealing with password issues.
- Responding with agreed time limits to IT issues.
- Walking members of staff through set up procedures or to resolve issues, either face-to-face or over the phone.
- Carry out continuous review of all systems and methods of work within each of the departments and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Minimum Education: B.Sc or B.Eng in Electrical/Electronic Computer Engineering
- Minimum Working Experience: 2 years experience installing and supporting all of the following: Windows Active Directory, Windows 2007/2010 professional, Cisco Networks (voice, video & data), VPN, TCP/IP troubleshooting and Microsoft Office suite
- Required Certification(s): CCNA, MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional), ITIL
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Good understanding of the organisation’s business orientation and satisfactory skills in customer service
- Thorough knowledge of network/systems design, analysis, productivity tools and operating systems
- Good skills in project planning, change management and time management skills
- Good and flexible communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Continuous approach to upgrading of ICT skills
- Supplier management skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Telephone etiquettes
- Conversant with ITIL processes
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail