Support Engineer at Cobranet Limited
Cobranet Limited is a leading Internet Service and data provider. Since its launch in 2003, Cobranet is proud to provide every segment of the Nigerian society with a reliable and secure Internet Service and Data management solution to the digital universe.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: ICT / Computer
- Provide technical support service via phone, email, and other channels as required to clients.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers. Ensure proper follow up and closure of all pending tickets.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to complaints and inquiries.
- Escalate cases to another unit and follow up on the case. Ensuring incidents are documented in a professional manner using the available Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Report to the Head of Department.
- Respond to client complains in a proper and professional manner
- Should maintain a high level of personal responsibility. Abide and apply the rules and regulations of the department and the company as a whole.
- Responsible for achieving any assignment given by the Manager. Keeping up to date with departmental and company notification via Emails, notice board and other mediums.
Academic / Education Qualifications
- Preferred: A B.Sc (or equivalent) in Computer Science.
- CCNA is preferred.
- MCP is preferred.
- A previous experience in support or IT department.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer problems by analyzing bandwidth graphs, packet loss.
- Basic routing & switching knowledge.
- Basic RF knowledge.
- Ability to resolve problems remotely.
- Interpersonal relationship.
- Maintain a good communication and interaction with customers and colleagues. Self-learner. Communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Good verbal and writing skills in English are mandatory.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: 30 September 2019