IT Support Administrator at Tamrose Ventures Limited
Tamrose ventures limited is a foremost marine logistics services provider, purposefully set up to redefine indigenous services standards, with the aim of becoming the dominant player in the Nigerian Oil and gas industry.
IT Support Administrator
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Preferred candidate would support the management of all corporate IT Functions.
- B.Sc/B.Tech in Computer Science Technology, Software Engineering or related fields (Master’s Degree in information Technology will be an advantage).
- Preferred Candidate must have IT Certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CEHv8 etc.
- Certification in Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) will be an added advantage.
- 2-3years’ professional experience in an operational IT role as a network support administrator.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and computer software systems.
- Sound experience in network and information management, troubleshooting, database design, Knowledge of SharePoint is required.
- Must have Networking Talents and Web internet Protocols in HTTP, such as HTTPSSL, DMS, TCP/IP, UDP, JPSEC.
- Expert in IT security tools and methods of as VPN and SSH
- Practical knowledge in backup and recovery procedures for routers, switches and firewalls
- Expert in Network administration (Configuration of Cisco router hardware, switches, operation system IOS, network connections), patch management, scripting, access control lists.
- Sound Knowledge in hardware configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Excellent organisational and communication skill
- Team player who has the discipline to work alone and meet pre-defined deadlines.
- Ability to achieve results in a demanding and challenging global environment.
- Ability to develop creative and effective solutions to problems including thinking outside of the box
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Determination to grow within the business
- Meticulous, pro-active with positive attitude and willing to learn.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org