Supply Chain/Logistics Manager in a Food Flask Manufacturing Company
Sales Force Consulting – Our client is a plastic coolers and food flask manufacturing company with headquarters in Onitsha but with depots nationwide.
Due to current expansion in their business, they urgently require the services of:
Job Title: Supply Chain/Logistics Manager
His responsibilities shall include but not limited to the following:
- To ensure procurement of goods and services suitable for use by the company from the right sources, and at the right price and time, in compliance with company procedures and regulations, and in compliance with the law.
- To identify and eliminate supply monopolies wherever they are found to exist within the company’s supply chain.
- To create and maintain knowledge repository for all Import and Customs Clearing Regulations and documentation procedures; Foreign Exchange matters and Custom Tariff interpretations.
- To review existing guarantees and bonds given by vendors, or necessity thereof on existing or future engagements, with a view to securing optimal advantage to the company.
- To propose, or critically review maintenance contracts proposed by the company’s service providers with a view to securing optimal advantage to the company.
- To facilitate and secure prompt clearance of the company’s goods from the Customs, and safe delivery of our imported goods from the ports, and promptly attend to queries arising from clearing process.
- B.Sc. or its equivalent in Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchasing and Supply or any other Business course with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in Procurement or Logistics and/ or Supply Chain Management. Good computer operation skills.
- MBA and/or Final Professional Certificate of Nigerian Institute of Purchasing and Supply Management (NIPSM) will be an added advantage.
- Preferred candidate should not be more than forty years.
- Must be ready to relocate to Onitsha
Salary for this position is quite competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates send only their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 29th December, 2017.