Supply Chain Manager at NewRest Group
Newrest, a specialist in out-of-home food service, is the only major Catering company active in all Catering and related Hospitality segments: Airline Catering, Buy-on-Board, Duty-free on Board, Contract Catering, Remote Site and Support Services, Rail Catering, Airport and Motorway Retail Concession.
With 2016 revenues under management of 1,693.6 M€ and more than 29,500 employees world-wide in 48 countries, Newrest offers career opportunities in France and abroad within a Group that is constantly looking for new talents for our numerous subsidiaries spread out on five continents. Join Newrest to participate in an exciting entrepreneurial adventure offering unique career opportunities.
Supply Chain Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Contract: Permanent contract – Starting date as soon as possible
- Newrest is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to support its activities in Nigeria.
- To lead and manage the supply chain function (end-to-end) of all business activities to achieve the company’s procurement goals, which deliver the highest quality, reliability and develop strong business relationships and strategic alliances.
- To be responsible for the procurement of commodities through the development and implementation of commodity strategies plans and the management of supplier relationship. Other areas of responsibility include price negotiation, planning, inventory control, import processes.
- Implement adaptive and adoptive supply chain and procurement strategy and policies
- Identify key local and international suppliers for all materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales ensuring cost avoidance/savings
- Manage, control and supervise all team members for productivity and efficiency
- Create and implement KPI’s in order to assess the good implementation of its décisions
- Select, maintain and manage a supplier base that is financially sound, technically competent ensuring cost avoidance and cost savings
- Budget control and variance analysis
- Ensure compliance with procurement policies and procedures, ethical practices and adherence to relevant laws and regulations
- Continually analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability
- Develop and implement contract management policies, processes and procedures
- Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
- 10 years of experience in Supply Chain Management with the last 5 years in Senior Management position
- Previous experience in the field of catering preferred
- Knowledge of relevant software
- Planning and organizing
- Decision Making
- Analytical & Numerical
- Negotiating and Networking
- Finance and Budgeting
- English fluent, French is a plus
Depending on experience and profile
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to NewRest Group career website on newrest.applytojob.com to apply