Supply Chain Coordinator at The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM)
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria was established as an umbrella Association for Practitioners of Personnel Management in 1968 as the Personnel Management Association of Nigeria. In 1973, it was renamed as Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria. Finally, Act No 58 of 1992 chartered the Institute.
CIPM is currently sourcing for a qualified professional to fill the vacant role Supply Chain Coordinator for a top client in the Fashion Industry.
Supply Chain Coordinator
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- The role of a Supply Chain Coordinator to ensure quality goods and services are delivered in a timely, cost-effective manner to the organization.
- They will also ensure the supply of raw materials for production.
- This requires the Supply Chain coordinator to track inventory and orders as well as forecast future supply needs.
- Reporting to the Head of Corporate Strategy and Commercial Development, this role is for managing all the stores and warehouses.
- Inventory management and fabric sourcing are key in this role.
- The individual will have to liaise with fabric suppliers to source fabrics both locally and abroad.
- Some experience in supply chain in retail is essential.
- Procurement experience will also be preferred but not essential.
- A Bachelor’s (B.Sc.) degree in any relevant social science or business related course.
- Knowledge of the fashion industry also beneficial.
To apply, please send your CV, a compelling Cover Letter detailing why you should be considered for this role and your current salary details to email@example.com