Supply Chain Analyst at Triumph Power and Gas Systems Limited
Triumph Power and Gas Systems Limited is an energy service company whose range of services cut across diverse areas of power, oil & gas and the industrial sector. Our head office is in Lagos, Nigeria and we have alliances with Original Equipment Manufacturers globally. We employ an innovative approach to our operations, to deliver value creating solutions to our customer’s business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Analyst
- The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for participating and supporting the Supply Chain Team.
- This position will facilitate business intelligence activities including blending data analysis, business processes and activities, and technology solutions to enhance business decision making capabilities.
- This role is for a hands-on person with great attention to detail and excellent analytic skills. This is a full-time position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sourcing Purchase Quotes from suppliers/ Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Collect, analyze and report supply chain trends and data Management
- Follow up on purchase order (PO) status, keeping the head of unit and respective project managers abreast of estimated time of delivery and/or any changes that may affect or modify the pre-determined delivery conditions
- Processing of RFQs once received from customers – source materials, obtain freight cost and prepare quotes for review of line manager
- Business Development – follow up with old customers and sourcing of new customer to meet planned out monthly sales target per customer accounts assigned to you by your line manager
- Receive check items from suppliers and prepare items for delivery to customer location per contract terms
- Compare product deliveries with issued purchase orders and contact vendors when there are discrepancies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts when assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned by your line manager
- Ensure that the schedule of all company vendors is updated in a timely manner
- Responsible for preparing Quotes to clients
- Analyze discrepancies in invoices, frame agreements and system reports
- Monthly tracking and controlling of costs to ensure they are in line with the budget/target
- Implement and manage relevant systems used in Procurement and Strategic Sourcing
- Implementation of cost savings initiatives in a way that achieves reduction in operating and administrative expenses
- Project manage various SCI initiatives and deliverables end to end. Examples may include modelling of strategic sourcing initiatives, make/buy projects, and freight optimizations
- Data Entry and Analysis
- Following up with freight forwarders
- Manage all related stakeholders’ relationships in a professional manner
- Filling of Purchase order and Quotes.
Education & Experience
- First degree in any Engineering or other relevant field required
- Other relevant certification from recognized professional bodies or institution.
- Minimum 2 – 4 years’ experience in Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in Logistics and finance.
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Procurement and Logistics Management
- Quality Management System
- Project Management
- Contract and Purchase Procedures and Guidelines
- Accounting and Finance
- Inventory Management
- Supplier Liaison and Communication
- Data Analysis
Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Ability to work independently and as a team to achieve a common goal and get results
- Proven ability of understanding and interpreting multiple data structures and sources to provide data visualization, business intelligence, and data collection tasks.
- Good analytical conceptual and problem-solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
- Must be eager to learn, self-motivated, flexible, accountable and can effectively handle multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to build and maintain excellent clients and supplier’s relationship
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Numerate Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Negotiation Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Strong and effective Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong sense of initiative, a self-starter
Quality / Technical Competencies:
- Computer and Information technology appreciation
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Associated Analysis Tools
- Experience with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems – SAP is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online