Supervisor/Operations Officer at Fadac Resources
Fadac Resources – Our client is an high performance driven firm that offers professional services in interior and exterior car maintenance package. They are currently in need of:
Job Title: Supervisor/Operations Officer
- Helping the team understand performance targets and goals.
- Training or ensuring that workers are properly trained for their specific roles.
- Scheduling work hours and shifts.
- Coordinating job rotation and cross-training.
- Providing real-time feedback on worker performance.
- Sharing company updates, financial results and new objectives with team members.
- Assisting in resolving emergencies.
- Identifying and resolving workplace problems, including tardiness or absenteeism
- Providing reports and activity updates to management.
- Assisting in hiring and firing activities, although often the supervisor requires managerial approval of all new hires or terminations.
- Must be a female applicant and single
- Minimum of OND in any related field
- 2-3 years proven work experience as a supervisor or in similar role
- Close proximity to the Victoria Island
- It requires six working days
- Must be strict
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong leadership skill
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to learn
- Smart and sharp
- Stress tolerance
Application Closing Date
23rd March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com