Supervisor – Power Distribution At Promasidor Nigeria
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We have enjoyed ongoing success for over 30 years. This success has been built on not only understanding the needs of our consumers, but also on the understanding of the needs of our employees, our suppliers and our stakeholders.
Supervisor – Power Distribution
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Nigeria
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Job Type: Junior Staff Position
- Supervises electrical technicians for smooth day to day running of electrical installations on site
- Supervises the water treatment/borehole technician for smooth day to day running of installed ETP.
- Compiles and analyses data generated by the technicians for proper decision making and safekeeping.
- Plans and ensures strict adherence to maintenance activities on all the water borehole, pumps and other building electrical services
- Designs, constructs and installs electrical panels of various types.
- Works with the project team on new projects especially on electrical design and installations.
- Minimum B.Sc. or HND in Electrical /Electronics Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience working on electrical installations of which 2 years must be in supervisory position. Knowledge of Panel Design and AutoCAD is also required.
Key Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Ability to work within a team
- Good technical skills
- Good tolerance for routine
- Ability to work under pressure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Promasidor career website on www.linkedin.com to apply