Supermart.ng Current Job Vacancies [4 Positions]
Supermart.ng, Nigeria’s leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast-paced environment and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact on society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast-paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Order Processor
Job Type: Permanent
- Manage flow of customer orders from initiation to delivery
- Liaise with Customers, Personal Shoppers, and Delivery Drivers to ensure accurate, complete and on-time delivery of orders
- Organize dispatch of Delivery Drivers to pick up items from retail partners as well as to deliver completed items to customers
- Determine the best delivery method for each delivery
- Negotiate rates with logistics service providers
- Manage Personal Shoppers and Delivery Drivers to ensure efficient processing and dispatch of customers order
- Proactively resolve issues as they arise from Personal Shoppers, Delivery Drivers, Customers and Retail Partners
- Prepare an end-of-day report with accurate and complete information
- Conduct regular analysis of key metrics and implement lasting solutions to improve performance where necessary
- Lead or participate in cross-functional initiative
- Ensure sharing of best practice among the team to drive efficiency
- A University degree in any discipline
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Experience in Operations, Logistics, eCommerce, Retail is preferred but not required
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent analytical thinking
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn new productivity tools
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Job Title: Junior Merchandiser
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Review supplier sku format and update to verify Supermartng
- Review price differences.
- Handover purchased items to Inventory Officer who will confirm receipt of the items.
- 0-2 years
- Smart, Intelligent & Internet Savvy
- He/She must be able to work under pressure.
Job Title: UI/UX Designer
- We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to lead and craft the user experience and interface design for the front-end of our leading-edge grocery delivery website by collaborating closely with the development team throughout all stages of the development cycle.
- The right candidate will have prior experience bringing products to life and has demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces.
- Most importantly, the ideal candidate is a critical thinker with a strong design sense, a strong technical background, and an eye for making things better.
- The individual is proactive, creative, collaborative, and passionate about design and software development in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Conceptualize and develop ideas for features and workflows on platform applications.
- Validate designs through rapid prototyping, user research, design review and collaboration with the design, development and product management team.
- Contribute directly to the development of products and features by providing front-end assets and deliverables.
- Help maintain a consistent graphic system and visual language for the Supermart brand.
- Assisting with the creation of a platform-wide style guide and its components.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience, including demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces preferred.
- Dedicated, action-oriented, flexible and strong attention to detail.
- Passion for user experience (UX) and usability
- Strong creative, design and interactive skills; strong communication and presentation skills.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Experience in designing web applications with a capacity for simplifying complexity and ability to create wide-palatable UIs and workflows.
- A clear understanding of design-centered processes, proven methodologies for identifying and solving problems.
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, imagery and graphic elements.
- Experience with testing methodologies (user testing sessions, A/B, etc.) preferred.
- Expert knowledge of front-end markup (HTML/CSS, etc.), including responsive design techniques.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or other preferred tools.
Job Title: Software Developer (PHP)
Job Type: Full-time
- Due to the expansion of our business, we require the services of an experienced Software Engineer for immediate employment in our Lagos Office.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable PHP code
- Integration of data storage solutions (MySQL, MongoDB)
- Building Restful APIs.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Writing automated test using codeception.
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Degree and/or relevant certifications
- 3 to 5 years experience with PHP, Laravel Framework.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git).
- Solid understanding of MySQL database.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Understanding of Docker is an advantage.
- Understanding of Mongo or any No-SQL database is an advantage.
- Competitive within the industry standard
- Other benefits are applicable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of your email.
Application Deadline 31st October, 2018.