Supermarket Manager at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Supermarket Manager
- Responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day supervision of the retail outlets, including sales, staff, stock and resources management.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- First Degree in any discipline. Degree in Business studies or management degree holders may also be at an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Vendor Relationships
- Market Knowledge
- Results Driven
- Strategic Planning
- Management Proficiency
- Client Relationships
- Verbal Communication
- Excellent IT skills
- Numerical skills
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.