Sunu Assurances Nigeria Plc Ongoing Recruitment
Sunu Assurances Nigeria Plc.(Formerly Equity Assurance Plc.) was incorporated on December 13, 1984 and was licensed to underwrite all classes of general business. The company operates with a recently increased authorized share capital of N7 billion and shareholders fund of about N5.3 billion. The company is a corporate member of the West African Insurance Company Association (WAICA) and the Nigeria Insurers’ Association (NIA), the official umbrella of registered insurance companies in Nigeria, as well as The Africa Insurance Organisation (AIO).
In line with our growth and expansion plan, we require energetic, result oriented and well-focused persons to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Type: Full time
- This is a retail marketing job in an international organization with huge and speedy career progression for those who have what it takes and are willing to build a career with SUNU Assurance PLC.
- Further includes the following:
- Sourcing for clients with requisite skills and knowledge gained during training
- Meeting set weekly targets and maintaining personal targets
- Maintaining a good interpersonal relationship with clients
- Recording and collating weekly sales report
- Attending trainings and meetings
Candidates should possess the following qualities:
- Marketing proficiency
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- The I can do spirit
- Having a mark of excellence to achieve set organizational target
- Minimum of ND/NCE with or no experience.
- Sales and marketing experience in a similar job function for up to 3 years would be an added advantage.
- BSc. Marketing, insurance, business administration and other related field preferably.
- Professional certification in sales and marketing
Very attractive package with Allowance, Commission, Performance bonus and other benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to:
Business Development Manager (Retail),
Plot 1196 Bishop Oluwole Street,
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019.