Sundry Foods Recent Available Employment Vacancy
Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.
We are proud to own and operate one of Africa’s best restaurant and bakery chains and we pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver original food and service solutions whether in workplaces, schools and colleges, hospitals, joining even remote sites and different cultural environments using our team of young seasoned professionals and an entire workforce with a passion to deliver nothing but the best to every customer. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- The Project Manager will be responsible for site analysis, site acquisition and timely execution of the company’s building projects in line with its growth plans.
- He/She will provide management oversight for all phases of the company’s store development projects, including coordinating resources required for each project, ensuring that specifications are being followed, and work is completed according to the quality specifications, on schedule and within budget.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
- Sourcing for sites and locations for the company’s businesses
- Carrying out site analysis and presenting reports justifying the selection of a specific site
- Working with the legal team to acquire and conclude all relevant documentation on the selected site(s)
- Working with building consultants on functional and aesthetic designs
- Securing building and other regulatory site related approvals
- Sourcing for competent Contractors capable of delivering and commissioning allotted projects within set timeframes
- Liaising with all regulatory authorities and government on issues relating to the projects
- Ensure quality assurance of materials delivered and quality control on project works
- Ensuring the company gets the best value for its project costs
- Preparing capital budgets and ensuring company projects are in line with capital budgets
- Ordering equipment and ensuring timely delivery to site
- Managing equipment, furniture and shopfitting installation on site within project timelines
- Ensure timely delivery of each project
- Ensure the implementation of the Planning and Progress Control System as per project size, project design and duration, in compliance with the Company Standards and specifications.
- Risk Management of all assigned Projects
- Maintain records for all significant events, like contractual documents, productivity, deliverables, warehouse material inventory etc.
- Processing of Contractor and Vendor payments towards timely project delivery
- Project monitoring and reporting
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
The Candidate is required to have:
- At least 7 years of construction management experience, preferably within the Food Services, Hospitality, Retail or Banking sectors
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Building Technology or any other relevant field with at least a second class lower. Relevant Project Management certification required
- Recent experience working in a fast-paced, commercially driven, multi-location and fast-growth company
- Experience of implementing and managing commercial construction projects
- Knowledge of current building construction trends and best-in-class building practices
- Experience of using appropriate project management tools and systems is desirable
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2019
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted