StreSERT Services Limited New Position Available
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Consultant (Management Consulting)
- As part of the consulting team you’ll collaborate on challenging projects with team members to solve our clients’ biggest challenges and create positive, real and lasting value for their businesses.
- You will work in projects that vary in length, size and duration and draw on competencies that cut across finance, human resources, risk, and IT. From helping to devise the integration strategy for a Pharmaceutical merger to developing sustainable Farming practices in emerging countries etc.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Develop proposals, reports and deliverables
- Assist in administering complex projects and work streams
- New business development
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of clients’ businesses and prospects including: market and competitor analysis; demand and customer analysis
- Analyse clients’ business performance
- Taking a lead in building strong client relationships
- Conduct research, field surveys and data collection relating to business growth for company, and client organizations
- Assist in developing recommendations for corrective action/improvement.
- Source for, and analyse profitable business ventures to the company
- Support other teams with delivering engagements/projects
- A good degree in Engineering, Sciences or Social Sciences
- At least 3 years working experience in a related field
- Proficiency in using Microsoft office suite
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to understand concepts across multiple disciplines
- Ability to come up with novel solutions beyond that which is rule based
- Skills in determining the deeper meaning of information presented
- Ability to develop work processes to achieve desired outcomes
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently
- Skills in project management, financial analysis and competitive analysis will be an added advantage
Salary is negotiable
- Candidates who meet the requirements listed on this advert will be contacted for interviews.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using ‘MCA01’ as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 12th November, 2017.