Stresert Services Limited New Available Position
Stresert Services Limited – Our client, owners of a state-of-the-art choice apartment (SMART HOME) at Ikoyi, Lagos State is currently in need of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Housekeeping/ House Management (Expatriate or Nigerian)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Supervise works carried out by employees and follow up on complaints and reports made by the supervisors.
- Approve and oversee supply requisitions.
- Organize the work for the housekeeping unit and distribute tasks accordingly.
- Schedule employees and assign days-off according to roaster.
- Maintain time attendance book of all employees in the unit.
- Supervise all housekeeping staff and report accordingly.
- Train new employees in the unit.
- Assign new employees to job duties.
- Plan and supervise horticultural activities.
- Attend to and resolve complaints.
- Recommend recruitment of new personnel.
- Daily briefing of Supervisors.
- Develop and implement housekeeping/house management systems and procedures.
- Prepare reports for Management information.
- Responsible for overall cleanliness and orderliness of the apartment.
- Ensure that rooms are made as per approved standards.
- Prepare annual housekeeping budget.
Education and Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management.
- Minimum of at least 7 years experience from a 5 or 7-star hotel.
- Strong operational/technical know-how in hospitality management.
- Strong Leadership traits.
- Expatriate or Nigerian
- Ability to think outside of the box and able to drive change for operational efficiencies.
- Disciplined persona.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘GM-HKP2019’ as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.