Stores/Purchase in Charge at Twinstar Industries
Twin Star Industries, a leading plastic manufacturing company, of over 30 years, located in Sango Otta, Ogun State, requires for immediate employment, suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Stores/Purchase in Charge
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 7 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- To superintend, oversee and shall be responsible for all stores activities of the company [namely raw materials store and finished goods stores.
- Furthermore, he shall develop procurement plans and initiate procurement activities; ensure documentation of purchases /receipt of goods, plan and monitor stock levels, including the monitoring of raw material and finished goods output levels, and ensure compliance with all processes related to the sale of waste products/ goods/items.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall in charge of the co-ordination and administration of all the Stores activities [Raw Material Stores and finished goods Stores]
- Control, supervision and management of all the Stores Sub –heads and staff.
- Shall be responsible for the systems and procedures compliance in the Stores including goods and material dispatch and issuance.
- Liaise with the General Manager on the company’s overall procurement plans and obtain all necessary approvals as may be appropriate prior to initiation of any procurement activities.
- Processing of all documents relating to local purchases and the receiving of goods. Processing of documentations
- Oversee and plan the company’s logistic requirement for outbound deliveries
- Plan and monitor stock levels to ensure that orders are placed on time
- Process paperwork to ensure suppliers payment
- Manage all activities pertaining to local purchases
- Monitor raw material and finished goods output to ensure optimum utilization of raw materials
- Carry out all activities related to the sale of production waste, scrap, and fixed assets, which are no more needed by the company.
- To perform any other tasks that may be assigned to you by the Management
- B.Sc./HND or its equivalent in relevant discipline, with at least seven years requisite experience in Stores Management.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote the position you are applying for as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: 16 August 2019