Store Officer at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited is in the business of construction built on a foundation of hard work and dedication specializing in General Contracting, Construction Management, Design-Build, Consulting and Concrete. We diversify our strategy to span from Agency, Real Estate Development, Road/Rail and Bridge Construction to Dredging but we do so with a higher purpose.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Kano
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Applicant must possess B.Sc. or equivalent in any Social Science fields with at least 3 years’ experience in warehousing.
- Find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business
- Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory
- Check inventory records for accuracy
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
- Monitoring stock in the store assigned to you.
- Ensuring proper book keeping and maintaining complete inventory record including acknowledgements/invoices as received from the delivery van
- Keeping account of damages & expired stock properly and keeping such quarantined stock in designated storage space and not mix with regular stock
- Excellent physical fitness levels that help perform various physically enduring tasks
- Capability of working in harsh climatic conditions
- Highly skillful at following guidelines and taking directives
- A skilled male store keeper with good warehousing knowledge, good record keeping skill, must be versatile in stock taking, stocking in and stocking out of goods
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail. e.g. “Store Officer”.
- Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.
- Preference would be given to applicants residing within Kano.