Standard Generics Limited recruitment for Medical Representatives
Standard Generics Limited – We are committed to satisfying the needs of our customers, both internal and external as we give high priority on building capabilities of our employees and empower them to realize their full potential. We encourage transparency in everything we do and strictly adhere to the highest ethical standards. We are accountable for our own actions and responsible for sustaining corporate reputation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Representative
- Identifying and establishing new business.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships.
- Organize appointments and meetings with community, distributors and hospitalbased healthcare staff
- Carryout additional tasks as required by senior management.
- Schedule presentation of products and value proposition to prospective clients.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors.
- Manage drug inventory to avoid stockout and to proactively ensure reorder level is maintained.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- The Ideal candidate must possess Excellent oral and written skills.
- A University Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience in a similar Capacity.
- A valid drivers license
- Pharmacist License to practise
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job role as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th January, 2018.