Staff Nurse/ Midwife (RN/RM) at Green Field Health Management Limited – Kaduna
Job Title: Staff Nurse/ Midwife (RN/RM)
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Hospital accreditation; Quality assurance visitations; Vetting of bills; Medical claims; Issuing of authorization codes; Client and Hospital visitation; Good interpersonal relationship skills as well as strong work ethics and confidence; Good critical thinking skills; clinical expertise and good judgment in handling schedules; Excellent leadership quality and team moving skills.
Candidate must possess the following:
- Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as staff nurse (RN) / Midwife (RM),
- Must have 2-4 years cognate experience in a reputable organization, preferably Health Management Organization
- Age: Not more than 40 years
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: email@example.com
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Isiadinso Close, G.R.A,
- Only applicants with HMO experience should apply and will be considered (Strictly limited to individuals with HMO experience).
- Short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
- All applications must be received on or before the closing date stated above