Staff Nurse/ Midwife (RN/RM) at Green Field Health Management Limited – Gombe
Green Field Health Management Ltd, a national health management and maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country requires suitably and qualified candidate for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Staff Nurse/ Midwife (RN/RM)
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Hospital accreditation; Quality assurance visitations; Vetting of bills; Medical claims; Issuing of authorization codes; Client and Hospital visitation; Good interpersonal relationship skills as well as strong work ethics and confidence; Good critical thinking skills; clinical expertise and good judgment in handling schedules; Excellent leadership quality and team moving skills.
Candidate must possess the following:
- Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as staff nurse (RN) / Midwife (RM),
- Must have 2-4 years cognate experience in a reputable organization, preferably Health Management Organization
- Age: Not more than 40 years
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Isiadinso Close, G.R.A,
- Only applicants with HMO experience should apply and will be considered (Strictly limited to individuals with HMO experience).
- Short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
- All applications must be received on or before the closing date stated above