Special Education Needs Teacher at RA International School (RAIS)
We are searching for exceptional, internationally-minded individuals with the ability of managing multi-cultural teams using an inclusive multi-disciplinary approach, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Special Education Needs Teacher-SEN
Location: Bonny Island Rivers
- To provide a qualitative education support for special education needs children and help them to achieve their potential.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify children’s specol needs through formal standardized and informal assessments.
- Develop and ensure maximum curricular access and progression for SEN children.
- Prepare appropriate lessons and resources to ensure learning is engaging and rigorous.
- Create sufficient learning opportunity in liaison with speech and language therapists, physiotherapists, educational psychologists, parents and other stakeholders.
- Promote a learning environment conducive for SEN children’s voice to be heard.
- Facilitate an all-inclusive learning environment for SEN children.
Job Requirements/Person Specifications Education
- B.Ed, or B Sc./BA and PGCE in Special Education with a minimum of 2nd class Lower.
- Qualified Teacher Registration Status.
- At least 4 years’ post-graduation experience in supporting children with SEN in a Primary School setting or Specialist School.
- Specialism in one or more of the following areas: Autistic Spectrum Disorders, Learning Disabilities (Down’s syndrome), Specific Learning Difficulties (Dyslexia/Dyscalculia).
- Experience of writing and evaluating Individual Educational Programmes (IEPs).
- Computer literate.
- Not be more than 45years old by 31st November 2017.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their recent Resumes to: RAISrecruitment.Online@nlng.com
- Any application received after the Closing date will not be considered.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).