Spare Parts Coordinator At Hobark International Limited
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Spare Parts Coordinator
Req ID: 1267
- Procure spare parts sufficiently and efficiently:
- Receive and process parts from our suppliers, check merchandise received against purchase invoice.
- Supply spare parts and accessories to our customers promptly.
- Submits all parts warranty and return claims within the required time frame.
- Forecast all inventory needs and sales estimates.
- Take order for parts and accessory.
- Set the prices of parts accurately and appropriately.
- Participate in PSI – Purchase, Sales and Inventory.
- Maintain an accurate and effective parts inventory control system and ensure regular parts turnover.
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to parts department operations
- Knowledge and experience of Yamaha motorcycles and outboard engines is desirable.
- Passion for Inventory Management and all aspects of inventory operations.
- B.Sc or HND in mechanical engineering similar engineering background.
- Must be a highly creative, imaginative, motivated merchandising and sales oriented person:
- Update inventory control system and parts catalogue.
- Warehouse control:
- Conducts annual physical inventory and facilitates perpetual inventory process of all parts and accessories.
- Involved in the development of the annual parts department budget.
- Administrator, Buyer, HSE, procurement, Sales Officer.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply