Spa Manager Job in a Prestigious Medical Spa and Laser Centre
Right Recruitment Nigeria Limited – Our client, a prestigious Medical Spa and Laser Centre in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Spa Manager
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a committed and hardworking professional to join an exciting and vibrant team. Reporting to the Group Operations Manager, and supervising a team of front line staff and beauty therapists, the Spa Manager oversees all activities in the Spa; ensuring processes run reliably, efficiently, and in line with group guidelines, agreed budgets and quality control standards.
- The ideal candidate must have previous managerial experience preferably from the hospitality industry, be well presented, confident, and speak and write fluent English.
What we are looking for:
- A first degree preferably in Business or Hospitality Management.
- A minimum of 3 years working in a management position.
- A mature and professional approach to work.
- A self starter who enjoys hands-on responsibilities, with a focus on process improvement.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organisational skills.
- General understanding of the Spa and/or the Hospitality industry.
- Ability to lead, manage, motivate and develop a large & diverse team.
- Passion for providing excellent customer service and the ability to inspire the same in others.
- Effective decision-making capability, ability to use own initiative whilst demonstrating good judgement.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing work environment/ responsibilities.
- Ability to work weekends with a late start on Sundays.
- Proficiency in the use of computer applications.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the MedSpa on a day to day basis with effective communication within and between departments.
- Ensuring pricing integrity on all Spa services.
- Scheduling and motivating staff, planning and allocating resources, assigning and directing work, and apprising performance.
- Planning and co-ordinating staff rota to ensure maximum cover at all times particularly during lunch breaks, at weekends and during staff holidays.
- Verifying weekly sales and monthly reports ensuring these are recorded accurately, signed off when due, and forwarded to the Accountant each month.
- Managing stock, monitoring and recording any wastage or breakages inline with company procedures.
- Implementation of Spa policies and procedures ensuring a professional and harmonious working environment
- Proactively look for and suggest creative ways to gain new business for the Spa.
- Keep informed and ahead of industry trends/ standards and consider the commercial viability of these for introduction to the business.
- Actively champion and promote client satisfaction, to ensure a unique and highly customised Spa experience for both existing and new clients.
- Effectively investigate and address situations where there are slacks in standard of service, working independently to resolve client concerns whilst making necessary improvements to restore client’s trust in the brand and avoid a repeat occurrence.
- Promoting the Spa’s exclusive range of products and services and ensuring the treatment diary is fully utilised in order to drive maximum revenue opportunities.
- Providing on-going product knowledge and all other relevant training to front line staff.
- Advising the Group Operations Manager of key/ operational issues or concerns, suggesting ideas for improvement.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Attractive renumeration package up to N200,000/month. based on experience.
- 14 days holiday per year.
- High profile working environment.
- Discounted spa services.
Deadline: 20th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an up to date CV with a one page Cover Letter to: Admin@RightRecruitmentNigeria.com indicating the position being applied for and why they consider themselves suitable for the position. It would also be helpful if any gaps on submitted CV are explained.
- Application received after the above deadline will not be considered.
- Candidates will be required to evidence how they successfully meet the required criteria if selected for interview.
- Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of the application deadline, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.