Sonia Foods Industries Limited Nationwide Recruitment
Sonia Foods Industries Limited, is a wholly owned private limited liability Nigerian indigenous Company with multinational outlook being one of the nation’s leading manufacturers of tomato pastes and seasoning cubes. We are also the market leaders of various range of baking inputs/ingredients including baking powder, margarine, yeast, dough improver, and preservative. We are licensed producer of popular Sonia Tomato Pastes and Sonia seasoning Cubes brands which are SON and NAFDAC certified with national and international acceptance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Sales Executive
- We are urgently in need of Sales Executives in all the 36 States of Nigeria including Abuja.
- The ideal person will be responsible for leading the efficient, effective and profitable operations of the company’s Trade Business in the state of their responsibility.
- He/she will supervise the daily activities of the sales in the State and ensure that the company’s sales targets are achieved while maintaining our marketing standards and excellent customer service.
- Should be able to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Planning, organizing, and supervising day-to-day marketing/sales operations.
- Development and facilitation of training for junior staff on optimum procedures.
- Develop and submit routine daily, weekly, monthly and annual Marketing/Sales Reports using Microsoft Office suites including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to innovate and develop new products or recommend improvements to existing products.
- Adherence to established policies, procedures and safe logistics standards.
- Possession of costing and budgeting skills.
- Applicants should be residents of State of their choice.
- Optimization of the human and material resources in the Marketing/Sales Department.
- Attract new customers and retain existing ones with significant increase in the company’s market share.
- Effective route planning and timely delivery of finished products to customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with ability to professionally handle, investigate and respond to customers’ complaints or requests regarding food quality and safety.
Academic and Work Experience:
- Should possess HND or B.Sc in (or equivalent) in Marketing, Business Administration and Social Sciences or related academic fields.
- A minimum of four (4) years work experience in FMCG/food manufacturing environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV stating their State of interest to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 12th December, 2018.