Solutions Architect Job at Cousant Technologies
Cousant Connect is an online talent marketplace that connects great ideas to brilliant and highly vetted software developers and designers. Cousant Connect was created to help customers find professionals from a trusted platform that can help bring their ideas to life. Our customers range from Solopreneurs to institutions like Banks.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solutions Architect
- We are looking for Solutions Architects to work with us on a variety of client projects.
- Ideal if you are looking out for short-term to long term roles.
- In this role, you will help generate solutions to address and meet various requirements and needs and play a key part in making sure that end results are designed according to the relevant patterns and analyses .
- The Solutions Architect is responsible for the design, development, quality assurance and delivery of innovative, robust and scalable business solutions.
To qualify for this role, you will have:
- At least 4+ years’ work experience in a professional senior technical role such as Technical Lead, Team Lead, Solution Architect or other Hands-on Leadership role for organizations.
- C# (.NET) programming experience.
- Ensure compliance to solution architectural design in the implementation of projects
- Provide architectural guidance to the project dev team
- Collaborate with IT development team to ensure architectural solution could be suitably translated into effectual and robust implementation and delivered on time.
- Vast knowledge of Operating systems, database management and proper systems security best practices.
- Ability to easily adapt to change, and effectively manage priorities
- Ability to identify and mitigate existing business risk or risks associated with solution architecture and implementation.
- Strong critical thinker with problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner
- Ability to mentor, educate, and train colleagues as requested
- Exposure to SDLC and Agile (Scrum) software project methodologies.
- Ideal candidates will be IT Specialists, computer-savvy with proven industry experience.
- You will also be innovative and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be proactive and have a passion to keep enhancing your skills.
- Please note that the Assessment process will include Online Tests at 2 stages.
- Proven history of generating innovative and effective solutions
- Ability to translate complex functional, technical, and business requirements into architectural designs
- Ability to develop solution architecture designs and maintain existing ones.
- Ability to create delivery estimates based on solution architecture approach.
- Provide advice and make decisions about which technologies would be suitable to use for various projects
- Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints.Remuneration
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply