Software Test Automation Engineer at Appzone Limited
AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
Software Test Automation Engineer
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: ICT / Computer
Job Opening ID: 8
- Analysis of software’s functional and technical requirements as well as design peculiarities and architecture to identify relevant testing considerations.
- Creation of test plans that contain expected timelines for completion and address all considerations raised during the analysis phase.
- Articulation and documentation of test information including test scripts, test scenarios, test data, pre-conditions and test outcomes.
- Manual and automated execution of test scripts.
- Analysis of testing output to identify discrepancies and uncover defects.
- Reporting and tracking of defects isolated during testing and verification of corrections made
- Management of each testing engagement to ensure that minimum quality standards are achieved within stipulated timelines.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or in relevant field
- 1-2 years work experience
- Basic knowledge of programming.
- Ability to pay attention to details
- You must be performance driven with a proven track record
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills.
Interested and qualified? Go to Appzone Limited career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply
Deadline: 12 October, 2019