Software Developer – Dwbi at A Leading and Reputable Organization
We are a leading and reputable organisation in the technology and information industry with excellent service delivery to our esteemed clients.
As result of our outstanding performance and business expansion, we seek to recruit diligent, suitable and qualified candidate(s) for the under-listed position below:
Job Title: Software Developer – DWBI
- As an integral member of our delivery team, the Business Intelligence (BI) Developer is responsible for the design, development, implementation, management and support of mission-critical enterprise BI reporting and Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) processes and environments.
- Working with cross-functional teams, you will be required to gather, document, and approve business requirements for data analysis and reporting projects, as well as use Bl and database tools to develop reporting solutions to meet all business needs.
- Using your skills and experience as a BI Developer, you will design, develop and implement ETL processes to transform structured, unstructured and disparate source data into the target data store(s)/ data warehouse(s) / data mart(s).
- Business analysis togather required BI system requirements.
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to drive data store/data warehouse/data martdesign and configuration.
- Use ETL tools to load data store(s)/ data warehouse(s)/ data mart(s).
- Transition developed BI systems to the Implementation & Supportteam and client.
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of enterprise data and BI environments for both external and internal users.
- Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented for your sphere of influence.
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members and this also extend to clients.
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
- Must be able to perform duties with moderate to low supervision.
- Knowledge of SQLServer and Oracle technologies is an added advantage for short-listing.
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with job title as a subject to: email@example.com