Social Media/Content Intern At Hotels.ng
- Specialization IT / Telecomm / Tech Jobs in Nigeria , Media/Communication , Graduate Trainees / Experienced
- Industry Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification HND, Bachelor’s Degree
- Location Lagos
At hotels.ng, we are big on great, useful and delightful content.
We are looking to hire competent writers that can produce well-tailored, original content daily and for different web platforms.
We are an online travel agency that specialises in hotel bookings within Nigeria. We help customers book hotel rooms online, provide comprehensive help and support to our clients and make the hotel booking process smooth and easy.
About this role
Nigeria’s largest hotel booking platform is in search of smart, young people currently in their undergraduate studies or Pre-NYSC and live close to Yaba. The aim of this internship is to afford young undergraduates the opportunity to participate in a work environment, learn business lessons, find early mentors that could guide them, and understand the career opportunities that exist in the real world once they have concluded their undergraduate studies. This internship has a structured program that was particularly built to help the most qualified candidate grow.
The key role of the intern would include but will not be limited to:
- Monitor and report on money keywords, search results and search performance across the major social media channels.
- Create content that can be shared across various marketing channels
- Create social media posts and respond to inbound inquiries
- Mine social analytics data to improve engagement.
Please do not apply if you live outside Lagos or if you have completed your NYSC because your application will not be evaluated.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Click the Apply now button to send your application