Social Media Strategist at Bellforte Consulting
Bellforte Group is a diversified business solutions enabler that seeks to lead in the critical areas of business and management consulting, travels and tourism, financial services and investments, agriculture and food processing and e-commerce merchandising.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Strategist
- We are looking for a qualified Social media strategist to join our team. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness.
- As a Social media strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team.
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- B.Sc in Marketing or relevant field
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org