Social Media Intern at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited (Tranter IT)
Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited(Tranter IT) was founded in 2004 and offers flexible IT support, expert training and professional IT project delivery. We support small, medium and large-sized organizations throughout West Africa. Tranter IT helps clients improve organizational and individual performance by leveraging on well- designed and managed IT infrastructure, backed by expert IT support and training.
Social Media Intern
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Internships / Volunteering Media / Advertising / Branding
- Collaborate with the Social Media Strategist to gain an understanding of how and what we communicate to reach our primary audiences
- Conceptualize, create and publish daily contents
- Employ innovative tactics to grow the audiences.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
- Perform research on current industry trends and audience preferences
- Cultivation of leads and potential sales
- Collaborate with the communications team to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- University degree in any Social Science discipline
- Experience with writing for social media platforms
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to handle projects with professionalism
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
Interested and qualified candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.