Social Media Associate at Housessories Limited
Housessories is a privately owned interior/lifestyle company engaged in the designing, manufacturing and marketing of premium space solutions. We are dedicated to creating perfect solutions for personal, office and commercial spaces
Our team at Housessories is committed to sourcing and selecting the highest quality materials. We scout the world for cutting edge, thoughtfully designed products that you will not have to break the bank for. Giving you world -class style, always at the right price . Housessories has interior specialists on hand to assist you focusing on planning, specifying and selecting ideal interior materials and products to suit your space.
Social Media Associate
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Hosessouries Limited requires the service of an experienced Social Media Associate to help push the brand awareness and combine marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presence.
Social Media Marketing Job Duties:
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management.
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages amongst other duties.
Social Media Marketing Skills and Qualifications:
Degree in Communications or Marketing, One to Two Years of Experience with Social Media Management, Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy, Data Collection and Analysis, Technology Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-Solving Skills, Experience with Major Social Media Platforms
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org