Social Media Analyst Job at Pxc Digital
PXC Digital is an imprint of Pixcentric, an organization focused on developing tools that leverage technology to solve problems sustainably, ultimately making life better for people.
We are building an organisation steeped in hard work and best practice; with increasing opportunities for individuals who are motivated by an exceptional drive to deliver results. As a result of expanding demand, it has become imperative to fill the following position:
Job Title: Social Media Analyst
Location: Lagos Mainland
This position is for individuals who desire to build a career as social media professionals, in a media technology environment. We are looking for smart, savvy, self-driven individuals with great communication skills, willing and able to thrive in our intense, yet, friendly, low supervision culture which values and rewards peak performance.
The successful candidates MUST be versatile, have the capacity to study, create content, and intelligibly discuss subjects spanning diverse fields and sectors.
- Develop a social strategy that creates buzz, attracts new members, drives community engagement, and ensures that all assigned brands are well-represented on social media.
- Develop, test, measure, deploy and manage content across social media channels for assigned brands.
- Reach out to editors, and bloggers to arrange guest posts, interviews, vlog contributions etc.
- Create innovative social programs with cohesive points-of-view, finding new ways to integrate our client’s brick-n-mortar experience into social.
- Ensure social user feedback is “heard” and incorporated into regular reports for all assigned clients.
- Identify and report new social trends, especially tent poles, and incorporate same into the social engagement plans of assigned brands as appropriate, ensuring the brands remain socially relevant.
- Provide online/social media funnel support for the assigned brands.
- Maintain the team’s social media calendar.
- Maintain accurate and organised documentation on all clients’ projects and communications.
- Proven experience identifying, targeting, and mobilizing relevant opinion leaders (trending and budding), tastemakers and influencers.
- Strong interest in new media as a tool for communication and development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English, others).
- Great attitude.
- Good presentation, persuasion, and relationship skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Commitment to rapid professional growth and development.
- Image manipulation, creative writing, and video manipulation skills are an added advantage.
- First degree in any discipline (Second class upper & above only), or HND in any discipline (Distinction only).
- Possession of a Digital / Social Media Management Certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2years post-NYSC experience in a relevant position (client-side, agency-side or editorial).
- Suitably qualified candidates with less relevant experience can apply as Trainee Social Media Analysts.
Interested candidates should forward their current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the desired position in the subject line.