Smartflow Technologies Limited Latest Vacancies
Smartflow is a dynamic growth oriented firm that specialize in developing automatic tank gauges, Remote Diesel Monitoring Systems, Fuel Management Systems (FMS) amongst other solutions/products/ services is built on strong knowledge base, a steady improvement in practices, extensive research and exceptional support from our global partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Automation Sales Manager
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 to 5 years of related experience in the petroleum industry
- Extensive knowledge including:
- Sales and Marketing
- Automation business
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- meeting sales targets.
- ND, HND, B.Sc in any field.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 year’s working experience in sales
- Strong understanding of fuel pump, water management, Automatic tank gauge(ATG) and Calibration.
- Team work and excellent problem solving
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong organizational and planning skills, with capability to manage own workload
- Understanding Hausa will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 19th August, 2018.