Silo Maintenance Manager at Coscharis Group Limited
We seek creative, talented and result-oriented individuals who are focused and career minded. At Coscharis group, you will have endless possibilities of receiving technical, products and sales training(Locally and Abroad), career development and rewards for your contributions to the company’s growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Silo Maintenance Manager
- Deliver commercially available technical solutions and provide both operational and engineering focused recommendations based on knowledge, experience, and best industry practice.
- Be recognized as one of the company’s technical experts regarding system equipment and design.
- Develop scope identification documents, supporting concept developmental materials, detailed budget estimates, and risk and alternative assessments using standardized templates in advance of deployment by location project execution teams.
- Responsibility for performance capability of recommended systems and the technical accuracy and thoroughness.
- Support the innovation process with timely and accurate technical risk assessments and the development of alternative solutions when requested
- Personally demonstrate a commitment to food and human safety
Engineers perform a wide range of technical functions, including:
- Develops plans that are complete, clear, concise, and reflecting thorough due diligence to ensure project success.
Packages include, but are not limited to :
- Technology assessment and recommended solutions reflecting plant, parent company, and industry best-in-class practices
- Physical location and general arrangement placements (drawing level)
- Infrastructure requirements and needs assessment
- Capital / Expense Estimates and cash-flow schedule
- Schedule to fully implement relative to an assumed approval date
- Equipment / System Performance criteria
- Identification of Alternatives, Pre-requisites, Risks, and Opportunities
- Write detailed functional control descriptions that integrate the packaging unit operations recommended by the Engineer into operationally effective equipment
- Keeps current with latest food and consumer goods packaging technology and commercial applications.
- Keeps current with the latest industry regulations and codes relative to materials, labelling, and equipment system design and operation.
- Keeps current with the latest key customer regulations and guidelines relative to materials, labeling, and equipment system design and operation.
- Works with engineering, functional and plant leadership to develop annual and 3-year capital plans by recommending system improvements and solutions that are proven in both concept and performance.
- Provides technical and economic feasibility to other groups within the Company that are focused on improvements to the current state and developing competitive advantages against Company peer set.
- Must have a proven track record of successfully managing the construction of large, complex projects
- Have excellent administrative and follow up skills to achieve successful maintenance and repairs programme
- Have the ability to lead teams and achieve result s through resources
- Degree in Engineering, Milling Science with relevant training
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online