Sigma Consult New Ongoing Recruitment – Apply Now!
Sigma Consulting Group is a growing management consulting firm in Nigeria. We are recruiting for one of our clients in Victoria Island Lagos. Our client is an internationally affiliated fully functional secondary care eye centre.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive – Healthcare
Job Reference: SKQ/SGM/09/24/1
Department: Business Development
Reports To: Business Development Manager.
- The Business Development Executive will lead the activities in selected target markets to identify and assist high volume healthcare opportunities.
- The BDE will assist in the development, implementation and execution of marketing plan, and ensure high involvement in all industry-specific activities and associations.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops a schedule of regular (weekly/monthly) meetings with the individual Sales Team in the BDE s territory. This would include regularly scheduled communication with Sales Managers, DOSs and Operations Management (as appropriate).
- Initiates regular target account strategy meetings with the appropriate Sales and Operations team members.
- Provides input on marketing campaigns and plans.
- Will communicate and provide support to help in executing marketing campaigns and plans.
- Attends tradeshows and industry events.
- Should become active members in industry specific associations.
- Support best practices by sharing information with other BDE s.
- Ensures adherence to sales policies, including: commission plans, account size, minimums, national account policies, lead process and regional account processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Identifies and qualifies new business opportunities within hospitals, HMOs and primary care providers.
- Maintains pre-set standards and controls for healthcare processes.
- Exceed quota on rental and direct sale new business for selected market.
- Conducts periodic education and training sessions as requested by the Director of Sales (DOS).
- Develops and presents professional proposals and presentations.
- Create schedules and provide comprehensive updates on prospects and their movement through the sales funnel.
- Implements Account Executive (AE) prospect management processes.
- Monitors prospect management report.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th September, 2018.