Siemens Nigeria Recruits Commercial Project Manager
Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
Commercial Project Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience7 years
- Job FieldProject Management
Job ID: 271620
- To support the project commercial team led by Senior Project Commercial Manager in project coordination (e.g. applying for and monitoring bank guarantees, insurance etc.)
- Observing fiscal, business law and commercial regulations applicable within the company
- Planning, forecasting, moinitoring, controlling and reporting on all or assigned project figures on a monthly base
- Creating new order, preparing timely invoices and monitoring receivables
- Preparing and executing regular project reporting
- Participating and preparing project status meetings and milestone reviews
- Collaborating in the final project report and summarizing any lessons learned, including feedback to the organization
- Completing all commercial and contractual tasks in time, optimizing project commercial scheduling and costs and in accordance with the relevant quality requirements.
- Maintain good relationship with customer through excellent communication on all commercial matters
- Tender/ Bid preparation, Commercial Terms and Bid negotiations
- Identifying and financially assessing opportunities and risks, defining and implementing suitable measures for reducing risks or realizing opportunities and taking precautions for remaining risks.
- Claim and change order management
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Accounting / Economics / Business Admin., MBA and professional certification will be an added advantage (ICAN, ACCA etc)
- Minimum of 7yrs post NYSC cognate experience.
- Good knowledge of Finance and project implementation, accounting rules of IFRS and local GAAP, intercultural experience, customer orientation, flexibility, very good communication skills in English language, good knowledge of computer applications (SAP, MS-office).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Siemens career website on jobsearch.siemens.biz to apply