Services Delivery Manager at Microsoft Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Services Delivery Manager
Job Number: 345281
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Full-Time
- Are you a leader seeking to expand your international experience?
- Do you want to own and manage a business?
- Are you an experienced people and supplier leader ready to coach, develop, and achieve results through other leaders and managers?
- Do you enjoy strategic planning and owning and managing the operational implementation of the plan?
- And do you want to make real impact in a very critical business for Microsoft’s success in the cloud?
- If the answer is YES, then come and help build the best in class technical support organization as a Service Delivery Manager (SDM) for Customer Service and Support (CSS) in our Cloud and Enterprise (C+E) group!
The C+E Service Delivery Manager (SDM) will be responsible for:
- Coordinating all the activities related to launching a new site in Nigeria, including project management, stakeholder communications and overseeing the implementation of education and recruitment programs defined in partnership with local Universities and Microsoft Partners.
- Coordinate communications efforts related to this initiative across C+E and CSS.
- Orchestrate other activities required to set up a new site in a new country such as legal, tax, HR, Infrastructure and Readiness
- Be a local point of contact for our Outsourcing partner to support them in their process to ramp up the site.
- Once the site is launched, as an SDM you will co-manage the vendor relationship with our support outsourcing vendors located across the globe, responsible for the delivery of technical support for our C+E businesses.
- With the outsourcing partner, the Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the overall business results of a team composed of Support Engineers, Technical Leads, Technical Support Leads, and Managers who provide phone and web based technical support for the CSS business.
- The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of experience in business development, marketing and program management role.
- He or she must also have the ability for a great degree of cross-group collaboration, leadership by influence, confidence, and great interpersonal awareness.
- Ideally he or she possesses an understanding of the legal requirements of managing vendor relationships.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to analyze business trends, plan and budget initiatives, organize teams for success, and motivate teams and individuals while managing remotely.
- Education: A BS or MS degree in Business or Scientific discipline
- Language: Strong verbal and written English language skills required.
- Represent Microsoft and communicate with corporate and internal customers via telephone, email, or other electronic means, regarding technically complex issues with Microsoft software products.
- Be able to logically and accurate communicate to various levels (Engineers to Business Owner and Executive).
- Lead and recovery situations with customers.
- Ability to coordinate activities across multiple stakeholders to achieve project milestones
- Ability to put customer first, lead and prioritize work to deliver great customer experiences.
- Maintains focus on the customer experience when balancing short- and long-term decisions.
- Communicates with individuals from other teams or organizations and listens carefully to how they perceive mutual issues or opportunities
Influence for impact:
- Listens for the priorities and concerns of others, and acknowledges differing perspectives.
- Actively seeks information and tests assumptions; shifts his or her approach in response to the demands of a changing situation.
- Scopes problems by identifying key issues, inputs, stakeholders, and outcomes.
Creative Problem Solving:
- Solves abstract problems by considering the environment and applying original thought.
Drive for results:
- Sets clear and challenging goals for a portfolio of work, and pursues them with enthusiasm and passion.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online