Service Business Manager At Nokia Nigeria
We create the technology to connect the world. Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry’s most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing. From the enabling infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things, to emerging applications in virtual reality and digital health, we are shaping the future of technology to transform the human experience. A truly global company, we are 160 nationalities working in more than 100 countries
Service Business Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Plan, support and execute network design for customers for current and emerging technologies.
- Perform solution monitoring, Network data collection, generation of daily / weekly report, and a first level of analysis with problems identification in a domain of the customer Solution.
- Perform optimization in terms of capacity, architecture, performance, analyses metrics on current capacity and usage.
- Recommend parameters tuning & design evolutions.
- End to End Radio Optimization for 2G/3G/LTE/Wimax; competence in H//; Ericsson; ZTE Tools, Competence in KPI Counters and Root Cause analysis and Problem solving
- Plan and design network to meet customer’s requirements.
- Derive from the network architecture the operational network design taking into account planning aspects, operational constraints, optimization of existing network and quality expectation from end user point of view.
- Define the criteria to assess network performance from end-user / service perspective & monitor those criteria.
- Identify and anticipate network performance issues. Provide recommendations for improvement.
- Optimize the capacity of the network to meet traffic increase and customer requirements.www.justjobsng.com
- Ensure that design & optimization guaranty the capability for the network to provide end-user new services.
- Capture and understand customer’s needs on items impacting design in order to provide recommendations.
- Ensure that the Customer’s deliverables & KPIs included in the contract are followed-up and met. Identify and report risks associated.
- Perform network design audit of submitted designs by 3rd party and submit for customer approval.
- Multi-Vendor knowledge is an added value.
- Network & Service Optimization and Network Designing skills
- Skilled in producing documents and presentations aimed at both a technical and a non-technical audience
- Solution Selling & Consultancy skills
- > 10 years experience
- Experience with a network performance / design service provider an advantage.
- Personal Attributes: Good communication skills
- Result oriented
- Ability to Analyze
- Team Skills
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI)
1 – Design KPI’s accepted by the customer
2 – Optimization KPIs accepted by the Customer
3 – Activity performed on-time
- Leadership Skills
- Functional Skills
- Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Processes & Tools
- Break boundaries and barriers
- Mobilize teams and grow potential
- Project a winning mindset
- Analytical skills
- Customer focus
- Modeling & planning
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
- Business Acumen
- Cost Management
- Change Management
- Communicate clearly and concisely
- Influencing skills
- Learn continuously
- Negotiating skills
- Networking skills
- People Management
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving
- Verbal communication
- Broad MultiVendor Product knowledge
- Experience in telecom technical domains
- Ability to document information
- Knowledge of NPO processes
- Knowledge of NPO tools
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nokia Nigeria career website on aluperf.taleo.net to apply